Creating inclusive solutions to homelessness
Groundswell is a registered charity, which exists to enable homeless and vulnerable people to take more control of their lives, have a greater influence on services and to play a full role in our community.
- Inclusive solutions! The only way to genuinely tackle homelessness and social exclusion is by utilising the knowledge and expertise of people affected by these issues.
- There is no Them & Us - only Us! Groundswell brings everyone together to create effective solutions.
- Involvement works! When everyone is involved, the process creates more effective services and enables people to regain their independence.
- We believe in people! People are society's most valuable resource, and everyone has the capacity to make a contribution.
- The whole community benefits when we effectively tackle homelessness and social exclusion.
Groundswell won first
prize at the Andy Ludlow
Homelessness Awards 2014!
for more info